Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup Wake Up @ 4.30am Photos!

here are the photos for the World Cup Wake Up @ 4.30am on my facebook! do check it out! =)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=445176&id=830895724

i love those girls. they are lovely =D

i went to the Lane Cove library just near my apartment to use the wireless internet. u know what? took me almost 3 hours maybe 4 hours to upload 20 freaking photos to my facebook. imagine how freaking slow is the Internet! ugh! oh wells,no complaints,at least it's free! am i right?

also,i borrowed Bruno DVD from the library to watch hahaha! i found a section of Animes o.O"
i might borrowed Ranma 1/2 since i fancy that anime,only. but who knows,if i am too bored i might try watching the others like Saiyuki coz last time my close friend LOVES Saiyuki,always telling me the stories,she's an anime junkie LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment