Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moods, Thoughts.

~ can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? i could really use a wish right now.... ~

yeah, thats what i need right now
a wish.
just one wish. which is to go back to Malaysia to be with my parents n friends.
this place sucks a lot.
i tried to enjoy myself but it's not helping.
i'm only lying to myself as time goes by.
i really missed home.
i missed the food, the friends, the shopping, the cafes.
anything that is food here, sucks big time, of course, except those western food.
everything is expensive,everytime i want to spend i gotta think twice and convert.
nobody wants to hire me here God knows why.
if i have a job to get my mind off things it would be so much better.
now my aunt has resigned from her job and shes annoying me shit at home.
always asking me to lend her my Internet.
when i first came here i asked her if i could use the land line internet she scold @!#!#$@% and call me an internet addict.
well i admit i am, but then, it's my only way of contacting my friends and facebook and blog etc.
now my bro pays for my internet FOR ME TO USE NOT FOR HER.
and when my Internet finishes, she scold me why didn't consider to use it carefully blah blah blah..
i feel like saying "eh excuse me,my bro pay for me NOT for you."
stupid.
not even Hanson's MMMbop can make me happy right now.

u know what?
i've been listening to so much english songs lately it's not even funny.
it's like i've convert back to english songs wth...
i guess the korean songs brings back too much bad memories
so my conscious mind decided to stick to english songs for the time being?
watever. i'm crapping.
life sucks here, friends sucks. well not all friends but that 1 person
whom i am so glad she's out of my life right now.
i should be happy but why am i not? (defo not about her,i meant my life here)

*i want to be in an environment that i grew up to be familiar with and surround myself with familiar people*

0 comments:

Post a Comment