Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Seaweed in Spaghetti.YUM

i tried something crazy today.
for dinner, i heat up some leftover bolognese pasta sauce and then boiled some pasta to go with it.
so since i'm not a fan of bolognese pasta,i added a really spicy chilli sauce in it to make it spicy haha~
and then... i had 2 pkts of seaweed that my ex-best friend gave me from Korea.
so i opened 1 pkt and cut up the seaweed,i ended up cutting up 4 pieces of it into my pasta - each seaweed is A4 size so it's like 4 A4 papers being cut up.
surprisingly the taste turned out really good. i never expect it to be good.
i thought it would be weird =)
anyways,i liked my dinner and so next time i'll make my tom yum spaghetti.
i was never a fan of bolognese but carbonara would be lovely haha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment