Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weirdest Thing.

omg the weirdest thing happened today
i didn't know my name Sian is also an English name.
like i thought Sue would be an English name,like duh! but Sian?
so anyways today i went to Chatswood right,as i was walking passed a stall that sells chocolate coated strawberries and marshmellows,i was actually staring at it
suddenly some Aussie gal from behind me called out to her friend "Siannn!! Sian!!!'
i actually turned to look at her and i was thinking to myself 'oh no, what the..?! Sian is a name here as well? hmm' which means my name Sue Sian is actually made up by 2 english names,oh not forgetting my surname Lee is also an english name for guys here,so yeah.
my name is made up of english names being put together hahaahahha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment