Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Recap

let me recap back what i had done in the days where i had no Internet.

i think nothing much really happened except i watched A LOT of movies since i had no Internet.
thank god my friend Legolas gave me movies so i watched it on my lappy.
there was LoTR 1,2,3, I Am Legend, G.I. JOE,You Don't Mess With The Zohan. it was good.

the best was still today(8/6/2010) because i went out for a movie marathon by myself since my friend Gracy couldn't make it. i tell you, its hard to find a movie buddy because most of my friends are international students like from China, Hong Kong etc and because they aren't very good at English, it makes them don't want to watch English movies coz they said 'there is no subtitles so it's hard to understand.' SIGH...

oh,i was planning to watch 3 movies today but Gracy sorta promised me that she would watch a movie with me on Thursday so i save some movies for Thursday. LOL. i went and watch Sex And The City 2 and also The Backup Plan starring J.Lo. Sex And The City 2 was AWESOME and it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED but not for kids below 18. it's pretty funny and very sexy, classy, stylish etc..those who are going to watch it, you'd just have to love the fashion and the posh life man. it's just fantastic. as for the Backup Plan, the movie was great and all but it is not recommended to watch in cinemas, a very chick flick movie. so on Thursday i would plan to either watch Legion or Street Dance (3D). Keilah told me that Legion is pretty awesome and a little scary but i liked the trailer so i might consider it. as for Street Dance, it is a must watch for me because people who knows me will know i like music and dancing and stuff so yeah plus it's only available in 3D. how sad. but then i know it's gonna be awesome and i might bring my own 3D glasses coz i want to save $$ LOL.

later in the evening i watched Australia's Got Talent (Grand Final) and i must say it's pretty awesome i liked so many performances i think if i was the judge i'd die from confusion LOL. they are too good you wouldn't know who to choose as the winner. winner will get $250,000. not bad eH? i will soon post some of the great performances in my blog and pls watch coz i do think they are great. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment