Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Everyone Who Reads This

i believe everyone has been put into my life by God for a reason.
whether the person makes me happy, hurts me or hates me for God knows what reason.
they are meant to shape me for who i am today.
especially the ones that hurt me,
God definitely wants me to go back to Him to find comfort in Him.
that's why he made someone hurt me.
it is for me to grow more mature and become more patient and also to learn to lean on Him more.

to those who makes me happy and does not hate me, Cheers to you!
for i am very thankful that you came into my life and i sincerely hope you will not leave me.
To death do us part. OK? PROMISE? PINKY PROMISE? LOLZ (ok,i'm becoming lame,like Bern said)
to those who hates me and hurt me before, I FORGIVE YOU, for you do not know God to know the essence of LOVE.
thank you for making me much stronger and help me to mature and grow close to God.

Praise God! I LOVE JESUS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment