Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tragedy

sigh
this morning i woke up feeling good about going to Chatswood to meet up with my friend
but Ruth had to show me something terrible
it was news about a guy who passed away during a freak accident. such a tragedy.
that guy was a friend of our friend, Garrett.
so that guy died in a car accident and i immediately felt sad and started to have tears rolling down my cheeks after reading the news,even though i don't know that guy personally but i feel sad for Garrett too.
losing a friend like this is just terrible. it's really so horrible.
i do not want to find out about any of my friend's death especially this way.
my heart goes out to the guy's family and also to Garrett,whom i treasure very much.

Garrett,may you be strong in times of these. i will pray for you and also for your friend & his family,may he Rest In Peace.

you can read the news here:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/6/17/nation/20100617165412&sec=nation

0 comments:

Post a Comment