Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Michael Jackson @ King of Pop

Anybody remember this song? by our late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
It is titled Heal The World.



well,i was one of those kids who grew up listening to Michael Jackson's songs and i can vaguely remember myself at the age of 4, sitting on the table at my grandmother's shop, my uncle was playing this song on cassette on the radio and i was singing to it.
my grandmother used to owned a bottle shop in Rawang town that sells alcohol.
today marks the first death anniversary of the late King of Pop.
Video hits on TV was showing 1 hour of MJ's songs and this song came on, i started having flashbacks to when i was young and used to sing to this song. my tears just started building up in my eyes. sigh.
it is sad and it feels like it was just yesterday the King of Pop has left this world.

i want to say that he has made a huge impact on my life through his songs and despite those horrible rumours and news about him, i still love him.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson @ King of Pop, you'll always be in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment