Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Night

last night i was watching High School Musical 2 (believe it or not!) that i borrowed from the library.
i was also chatting with Bern,Vic,Ruth,Aly,Ching,eRic at the same time~ LOLz (multitasking?)
i got to crapping a lot, i realized that.
it wasn't until later when i turned off my computer and wanted to go to sleep already that i started thinking why am i crapping so much.. and then...
i realized when i was at my bro's place watching GLEE, hanging around there, he offered me dark choc with hazelnuts and i remember i ate more than 5 pieces? well, the 1 piece has like 2 squares stuck to it. so this means i ate too much, well at least over my limit. LOLz
people who knows me WILL KNOW that Dark Chocolate is a NO-NO for me, it's like a drug, forbidden to be eaten by me because they will know the consequences later.
and yes,some of these people whom i talked to last night experienced the consequences only they do not know i have taken dark chocolate. sigh.
i hope i didn't say anything wrong to somehow humiliate myself or make you feel uncomfortable.

errr thinking about this is making me laugh somehow. LOL!

oh! and i did not manage to finish the High School Musical movie because the DVD stopped and would not run anymore. damn it!


This is the chocolate i ate,darn expensive LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment