Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Shopping at Chatswood

i went to Chatswood today to meet up with my friend.
she's going back to China tomorrow for a month *sobs*
everyone is ditching me and going back to their home country.
so anyways we had Vietnam food 'beef ball noodle soup',it was fantastic but too big portion.i couldn't finish my share haha.
we went walking around and i wanted to buy boots from K-Mart and also a nice jacket to wear out.
and i got it! i wanted to buy a handbag as well but i can't find any nice handbags that are on sale.
anyway it's the time of June and we have Mid-Yearly sale,usually 50% - 70% off. so it's pretty awesome.
my boots cost $15 and my jacket is $40... XD
me so happy.
gonna wear my boots to tomorrow's event - Daniel's farewell at a bar.
hope i enjoy myself at the event =/

1 comments:

Mandarin Centre said...

Sad to hear about a friend leaving. I hope you get to try Mandarin Centre soon. Restaurants, gadget shopping, Hoyts cinemas - we got it all!

Post a Comment