Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Churchie,Football at 4.30am

today was a COLD day.
i went to church as usual,all wrapped up until i look so fat.
talked with Freddie and of coz sat with her!
so after church i was talking to Jo,Heidi and Monica by the heater(its our camp fire)
they were all asking me if i am going to Tapas with them later and i said i was going back,then they all showing me the puppy dog eyes look T_T
but i had to go home for dinner plus i'm broke,so yeah.
then Paul came and asked Jo somethin..
so Jo asked him if he was joining them for dinner but he will be having STEAMBOAT with family
then Jo asked what's that so me and Paul was like trying to explain to her LOL
then i dunno what came on to me i just said 'u know what? we should do hot pot /steamboat some time then Paul, u and me can teach them how to make it' then Paul said 'yeah contact me on that! for sure!'
and then i had to rush home coz i was FREEZING plus HUNGRY. imagine that! eesh.
so i came home and ate my dinner! now i feel warmer.
i'm actually wearing what i want to wear to church later at 4am which is a singlet,a long sleeve black shirt,my t-shirt that i usually wear to sleep and a jumper which is also what i usually wear to bed.
cool right so many layers??? XD

i have to wake up at 4am to go to church later and Freddie will teach me how to sing the German football team song in german!!
before i actually left Monica,Jo and Heidi. Monica asked if i was coming later then i said yeah at 4.30am then she took out the rubber bracelet SOCCEROO team (Australia) for me to wear, then i was like 'errr but i'm supporting Germany' then she gave me the =( face.. Omigosh,shes too cute and i actually felt bad... T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment