Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

COLDDDDD

arrrr so today i went to Chatswood with aunty and we bought our groceries as usual.
we walked all the way to Chatswood and the sun was shining so brightly but we were feeling SO DARN FREAKING COLD.
the wind is not a joke man,the weather can be like 17c with bright sun but when the wind blows,i can actually feel my guts shivering as well. LOL
so after we bought our stuff we met up with my other aunt,uncle and my cousin Kimberley.
my uncle drove us home and before we reached home he suddenly decides to go to Officeworks.
it's a shop that sells all stationaries,like seriously everything!! my aunt(who lives with me) ended up buying those small rubbish bins,the ones where you can put on your table. she bought 3 of it and each cost $0.10.
yep,i was shocked too when i knew the price. LOL! my aunt said when the cashier scanned the price,she was staring at my aunt too LOL! hahahaha~ anyways it was funny.
so yeah,after that we went home. i was basically freezing the whole day and my throat ain't feeling too good.
feels kinda itchy and i drank a lot of warm water already since yesterday till today until the point where i keep going to the toilet every 5-15minutes,its not even funny. =.="

0 comments:

Post a Comment