Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Knowing Too Much

oh.my.gosh.
it is not fun when you see your friend posting her status that 'xxx and xxx is making too much "noise" next door' and you actually met the xxx people before.
it's just too much information, i don't want to imagine anything or look at them in a different way again! shit...

call me innocent,i don't care



oh,even yesterday at church,i dunno what Heidi and Hannah was talking about then suddenly when i tuned in to their conversation all i heard was Hannah saying 'oh you haven't heard me and Adam yet.' *giggles*
and my brother who's standing at the side said 'oh god please no,my room is just next to yours,we're divided just by a wall and a closet,too much!!' and cover his ears.
my bro and Hannah are neighbours. shit. another too much information!!

kill me or cut my ears off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment