Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3 & SEE at Hannah's

today i met up with my friend Ian to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D!! haha~
when me and Ian went to a shop to buy drinks, i ordered in Mandarin because the people there are all chinese plus they speak chinese better than English.haha~
Ian was shocked and he was like 'whoa,u speak Chinese?' LOL~ he's from China btw.
so we watched Toy Story 3 in 3D~ how exciting eh? XD
he meet me up after his class so that's why i met him at about 4.30PM hehe..
Toy Story was good. go watch it~

later i came out after the movies and was waiting for the bus and i was wearing only mini skirt with stockings and boots and i was freezing to death,man it was probably 9 degrees. crazy!
so i took a bus and stopped near my bro's place coz i was going to SEE at Hannah's place~so excited.
we discussed about Pastor's message on BGR @ Boy Girl Relationship
so we talked about how we treat our upper relationships which will be our parents,bosses,pastors etc and across relationships which are friends and then lower relationships which are probably ppl that work under you or people whom are younger than you~
then i shared about how i handle problems with the aunty that i lived with and then shared about friend problems like with my ex best friend and yeah..
so i got a little teary when i was sharing about my problems and Heidi and Hannah was so quick to say 'hey,if u ever need a place to stay and get away from your aunt you can always come to our place' and it was that time i felt touched and happy that i had such loving friends. i almost cried. i'm sure they could see the tears in my eyes but yeah..they keep telling me they love me..awww~ i'm so blessed!! Thank You Jesus!

so after the whole SEE thing we had more Apple Studel..yum~
oh also,during when SEE was going on,Hannah knew i just came from a movie and asked if i wanted dinner so she made me a jacket potato with baked beans and grated cheddar cheese. SO THE YUM!
after that i played the car race game again on PS3 with Anna Stewart. haha just for the fun of humiliating myself coz i know Anna's really pro at it =)
then after that i walked home..even though its like 5 minutes walk but i was FUHREEZING LIKE HELL plus i am just wearing mini skirt with my coat and i already took off my stockings when i was in Hannah's place. sigh.

it's now only 6 degrees. yup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment