Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tummy Ache.

so arr..
my bro fed me dark chocolate.
the one thing that is a NONO for me.
people who knows me,knows the consequences after i eat dark chocolate.
surprisingly, i did not get hyper
after eating the dark chocolate i had a banoffee pie,dammit.
and right after the banoffee pie,i had a TERRIBLE tummy ache.
i had to rushed to the washroom. (please tell me i don't suffer from lactose intolerant)
i refused to believe it's lactose intolerant,i believe i had ate too much food today. so i suffer the consequences =)
funny how i'm actually feeling tired on the eyes right now. will go to bed soon.

DAMN IT for the FIFA World Cup, Korea won over Greece 2-0, i hope some other countries like England or Germany or even Portugal or Brazil will kick their ass. i do hope they won't be the champion for this year's World Cup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment