Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Frustrated & Annoyed.

i'm getting really really frustrated and more like annoyed at my aunty.
the more she stays home the more i suffer.
oh God,why won't you drop a casual job to me? i need to get out of this apartment.

today,the moment i wake up and tried to slowly take in my breakfast.
my aunt told me 'after your breakfast let's go to the library'
i was like 'huh? go to the library again? for what?'
i mean,come on, why the hell u want me to go to the library everyday and stare at you using my laptop while i rot there?
i want to be at home to relax plus i'm ALWAYS the one carrying the bloody heavy laptop and walking about 10-15mins with it is not fun. it's bloody heavy!
she always goes on her email and start emailing people,that doesn't matter to me.
the worst part is today she used my facebook account and find her friend on facebook and then message her friend there. fuck,doesn't she know she's using my account??!
i mean, HELLO??! PRIVACY PLEASE??!
i just kept quiet,i can't say anything right? i'll just get scolded terribly.

damn it. i hate it when i feel like this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment