Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yesterday At Uni (19/10/09)

ok..so it was the start of my 2nd sem yesterday at uni..and i got to class on time(as usual) and this cute gal came up 2 me and talk to me so i tot..eh new fren.. =) so then she sat at my right side..den on my left got empty seat laa..den suddenly tis girl came late for class la..den sat beside me lor... den i dint c properly ma..coz i talkin wit the cute gal..den i turn n c..wah lao eh...HOT CHIC wei... LOL... but too bad i not lesbian hahahahaha... okla these both gals from China..friendly...funny oso... hehehhe...

the lecturer then continue with the class..she started teaching..i tell u...first chapter i already so confused,imagine how i gona survive the other chapters,sumo my lec say first chap is easiest... kiss my ass la.. LOL... so my day wasnt so bad..except it was a very confusing day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment