Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two Policemen Went To My House...

yes,two policemen actually went to my house(in Malaysia) to pass my mom a letter or more like an invitation letter to invite my mom to go to the istana for the installation of her friend becoming a sultan. like,how lame is that? and my mom wasnt even at home at that time,she was in KL obviously coz of work..hahaha... so yeah my mom asked the two policemen to go to a friend's shop in Rawang town just to pass him the letter and when the policemen arrived,they actually asked the guy if he was who my mom says he is,then asked him what is my mom's phone number like confirm that he is the guy then only they pass him the letter. so darn funny! then when my mom went to pick up the letter from him,he said "wow,u're really a powerful lady till the policemen had to come all the way from Negeri Sembilan just to pass u this letter" LOL...now i bet the whole of Rawang will know about it. hahahaha! damn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment