Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Duno Wat I Should Feel....

here i am,listenin to ur problems. i'm now not physically near u..but as a good fren,i try to comfort u...i hear u out,i give u words of comfort,and what u did was u shoot me back with words like trying to reason with me or being ALL logic. if u want to do that,i suggest u go to someone else with ur problems.becuz i'm trying to be nice here for u but u sort of shut me out. fine then if this is wat i get as a fren. go ahead and live in ur world of LOGIC and REASON..

u always tell me u dream of wanting who and who. i stil listen n support u... when i tell u my stories or problems,u just shove it aside and continue on with ur problems. like u didnt even hear me out or pretend to even care. thats who u are..

reflect on urself and u shud know what u did was not very pleasant. plus did anyone ever tell u? u keep telling me some stuff repeatingly..and when i told u dat u told me b4 u stil continue to tell me,yet i was patient. when it comes to me talking,i dont even get a chance to coz u're too busy wanting to tell me the story all over again. sometimes it leaves me thinking is it me who is boring u out? or u just dont really care about me but urself? i do not know.. only God has the answer to my question,and probably U..but i wouldnt ask u,i'm being too nice to do that,to even confront u. i shall suck it all in like i always do. u always think i'm the young one so u wont have to listen to me just becoz u're older and so called been more experienced than me. guess wat,sometimes i can c ur road clearly but i just dont wana tell u coz u wouldnt listen to me until u have been thru it and then come back to me n tell me that i'm right.

well from now onwards i will tell u less of my problems.i will turn to someone else and God. if u dont want to listen to my problems it's fine with me,i will keep quiet from now on. i will slowly shut myself out from u. i will continue to help or advice u as i usually do and thats all i'm able to do for u now. i dont know what i should feel or how exactly i should feel.....

sometimes things that u do for the fren u love isnt worth all of it. but i will appreciate the times that u've helped me out,be there for me n all. i just cant open up to u anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment