Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tired Day..............

hey guys,my internet has reached it limit which means i won't be online till like next month's 11th. gah! so yeah i'm posting this from uni library now...the only internet i can use to do anything..lol

so yeah today at uni was quite tiring..my first class starts at 8.30am so i woke up at 6.30am and left the house by 7.40am. so yeah...grrr..i sort of like lost concentration during half of the first class...damn...i really have to discipline myself not to online every monday nights,unless i need to blog. den dats it,it'll be sleeping early on monday nights from now on... so annoying when i feel tired i really just feel like closing my eyes n sleep and my eyes hurt so bad...gosh..

so yeah today during the break of the first class this japanese classmate of mine i mentioned earlier in the earlier post,his name is Tsukasa and he came over and talk to me..i mean,i actually like talking to him...he can basically just talk about anything! plus he's so cute! LOL..seriously... so i was crapping with him today! what a nice day! hahaha...well,he's a really nice guy and his english is not bad actually. like people would think most japanese are bad at english but he's been here for like 2 years + now so yeh... and Yang was arguing wit me saying she suspect he's not japanese coz he looks like a chinaman..i'm like..stop it! he is japanese,i heard him having a full japanese conversation with the other japanese girl..so yeah..it was awkward when Yang told me about her opinion on him..hahahah... well watever..hahaha

so yeah 2nd class started and i was totally not focusing at all..i nearly dropped my head on the table man! awful! haha..so not cool..but the tutorial was alrite... its so nice that now i get to know my other fren Sarah more..she's lebanese and i knew her from taking music class together last semester! only got to know her more now! how cool! awesome person! =)

so yeah i'm about to go home now after i'm done downloading my videos and albums! hehehe...toodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment