Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Laughing Day in Uni LOL

hello people,today i had a good day,i think can consider good.haha..since nothing went wrong. =D

so i went to the bus stop at 10.40am to wait for a bus and it was raining plus windy,grrr... i dont like windy + rain..lol..windy during the hot sun is fine but no rain pls...LOL.. so a guy walks up to me n ask me if i was waiting for a bus to Mac Uni so i said yeah..so he took the same bus as me,so i just assume he's a student too. really,he looks like 25-26 yrs old kind of guy..and his accent sounded like Malaysian accent when he asked me the question so i was thinkin in my heart
that he's either from Malaysia or Singapore,the 2 possible countries.haha


so yeah i arrived at Mac Centre and it was rainingggg and i had to use my umbrella,the umbrella is quite old and given by my aunt coz she says her kids doesnt use it anymore i was like yeah okay..the umbrella is shakingggg..like when the wind blow i tot my umbrella is gona break anytime soon.LOL..and guess wat,i wore my mini jeans skirt + flip flops.LOL..when i reached uni i see everyone wear pants/jeans. i wonder if they think i'm weird like i'm not afraid of the cold anymore.LOL

so during class..it was so bored..i wonder,the lecturer only talk in one tone..like so boring right? i mean,i'm starting to think she must be a boring person,seriously..! she has a PH.D and shes only wat 26? or 27? she mentioned b4 i cudnt remember. LOL..so yeah i duno why she doesnt have different tone when she talks,she shud practice u know. so i started chatting with Yang coz shes in all the subjects' classes i'm taking so YAY! hehe..shes so cute,and she said to me that i look cute when i laugh..LOL..and that she cant stop laughing when i laugh.swt... reli la dei..siao..so later theres dis guy who walked in late to class,well we started at 1.30pm and he walked in at 3pm.so u think its late? haha..so he had long straight hair..it looks silky..my fren Yang said he can advertise for Pantene.LOLOL..i was like wat the hell? and the whole part of him having long
straight silky hair wasnt my idea,it was Yang's,shes nuts. right after break we drank this chocolate milkshake and she's blaming the milkshake for making her nuts.we got all crappy after that. hahahahaha! 1 of the best moments where i'd laughed till my stomach hurts and tears streaming down my face.tears of joy.haha!


so i cudnt remember wat we were talking about then she asked me if i know jackie chan i was like of course! even the whites will know him! den she laugh n said 'lee xiao long' which is Bruce Lee. den she was like Dragon Lee..den i said HUH? den she said well'long' in mandarin means dragon so Dragon Lee. den i just LMAO..this girl is nuts i'm telling u!! seriously! Nydia
and Kinnie was like wat the heck u both laughing about then i told Nydia about Pantene guy and Dragon Lee.LOL they just went ROFLMAO den said we're nuts. den Yang started blaming on the milkshake..LOL!!! crazy la she. den Yang said to me 'why dont u go ask Pantene why is he sitting alone!' den i said 'u nuts? why me? and why is his name Pantene now?LOL' den she just
laugh..non stop... -_-" chi sin jor..ok i'm gona cut it short,we all sounded so childish LOL.


oh oh and when i was waiting for a bus in my uni,the same guy who talked to me this morning came up to me n ask me if that bus stop is for the buses that goes to Lane Cove. and we started chatting so i was so curious that he has a Malaysian accent so i asked him where is he from! and what are the odds,he's from Malaysia! LOL. so yeh..haha we started chatting. i didnt get his name though LOL. oh well,i'm sure i'll see him around since we live so near and go to the same uni. swt..

so yeah basically that was my whole day! hahaha.oh oh i downloaded MBLAQ's Oh Yeah video! awesome! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment