Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Addiction

oh yeah i bet everyone of u people out there knows that my addiction is obviously to korean entertainment...hahahahah! anything korean will do, food,movies,dramas,songs,music videos. omg help me! LOL...too bad...becoz i got exposed to DBSK then thats it laa...my life was actually turn upside down coz of korean entertainment. i kenot live one day without it..

then there were some frens of mine who got influenced by me...well,u c..actually its not me who influenced u..i just asked u to watch/listen i didnt ask u to like it..but the song/music video manage to work its way to attract u...so its not I who influenced u guys,u guys got sucked in yourselves! hahahahahahahahaha...muahahahahahha..i shall do the evil laugh....

hehehehe..dont blame me la ok...pls ha..now Msia got KBS u all kira so damn the lucky lor! me here wat oso dont have! damn celaka only i can say! but but...here is like a little korea lo...a lot of korean people lo..my uni itself 50% is koreans lo..den chinese...majority asians lo...Aussies also got la..but mostly u go anywhere also c asians 1 lo...hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment