Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

To Work or Not To Work?

well,i'm sitting here at my cousin's place using the internet. and i'm wondering whether i should work. after my aunt spoke to my mom on the phone,she wanted me to prepare a resume and so i did. at first when i came to Aus,i was always thinking 'oh alright,i should work so i have extra money to use' but then after going through 1 semester,i'm thinking whether working would be a good idea while studying because theres so much to do definitely and i'm not exactly a very bright student,so a lot of things i do, has to take up more time than other people. so now my worry is whether i could cope with my studies and still be able to work at the same time! hmm.... i duno wat i'm feeling now... after going thru the first sem i'm starting to feel that even taking 3 subjects in a semester is heavy for me! oh help me God! give me an answer please! guide me! should i work or should i not? i'm afraid working wil make me tired and then i will have poor concentration on studies. well,in the meantime,lets just hope i pass the first semester smoothly! God please help me!

1 comments:

rainfire said...

i think la kan..if u really wan..then u shud try..like probation time like dat n see..if u can do it for the mayb first month..if at the end of the dat u cant just stop...wait for summer break ni..

Post a Comment