Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Past Weekend!

well
the past weekend was a wet weekend
on Saturday it was Mid-Autumn festival right?
also known as Mooncake festival. funny enough, me and my aunties and my uncle went to Chinatown and we saw Lion Dance! LOL...lion dance in Mid Autumn festival?????????? i dont remember any lion dance on Mid-Autumn festival,anyway maybe the chinese are trying to confuse the guai lous! hahahahah!

so we headed for Chinatown!!! i was with the aunt i'm staying with coz my other aunt n uncle is gona send my bro to the airport(he's going for his Europe trip!) then only come and meet up with us..so yeah my aunt had a acupuncture appointment so i went to Market City and walked myself.bought a few stickers! they are for a purpose mind u! i dont simply collect stickers! LOL...bought keychains too! so pretty! anyway i was walking alone and i was finding the type of korean decorated paper that is used for writing letters? i wanted to find that but failed! i went to the korean stationary shop coz i tot they would have it but they dont! what a disappointment

so later my aunt called to say they already dropped my bro at the airport and was heading to Chinatown then i tried to find my way out! but i couldnt! LOL..i'm sort of lost in a maze-like market! damn! so i finally came out of it and still wandering around when i got a call from my aunt who just finished her acupuncture appointment so i rush there to meet her and we went to the place where my uncle said he would wait for us. after that we just headed to Birkinhead point(it's like a factory outlet area) and my aunt bought a handbag that was supposedly 500dollars but reduced to 200dollars..it's nicey! anyway...she was like telling me in a joking way 'i told u to stay at home,u dont want,now come out spend money' LOL...i just LOLed..didnt say anything! haha..so yeah after that we went for Malaysian food and i just had the BEST curry laksa ever! made by original Penang people! damn nice! recommend to try when whoever comes here! seriously no joke!

so yeah on Sunday we went to Chinatown again! tested alot of mooncakes,it was yummy! no nid to buy mooncake adi! eat those testers already enough! hahaha...love the lin yong flavour! anyway i stumbled across a shop that was playing 2PM - Again & Again MV..lol i just stood there n watch! how nice! it's a korean shop btw that sells clothes! hehe..right inside Chinatown! Chinatown is like the Malaysian Petaling Street except it is not as dirty and noisy as Petaling Street! after that for dinner we had Thai food and i had the green curry with rice! so the delicious! not bad.so far the asian food i've tried here doesn't taste yucky! at least edible! coz my aunts told me they've tried some really yucky ones! hope i dont have that kind of luck! hehehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment