Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something Not-So-Weird But Still Weird For Me

just now, i was sitting in the car with my uncle driving and my aunt sitting at the passenger seat and my cousin sister sitting behind me at the backseat.as we were on our way to my other aunty's place, me and my cousin sis fell asleep. so yeah,when we reached my aunt's place,i sort of woke up while my uncle was driving to the basement to park his car, i suddenly sneezed,and my cousin sis who is sleeping beside me,head tilted to my side, suddenly said 'bless u' den i thought she was awake,as i turn to look at her,she was actually still sleeping,not aware that we have arrived LOL. so yeah,i thought to blog about it. weirdddddd experience for me although i knew she has this talking-in-her-sleep habit since young but i never really experienced it...LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment