Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boring Day...Things That Are On My Mind

wat a boring day it has been! i've been just sitting at home and facebooking and MSNing when some of my frens dun even reply me on MSN! LOL! oh well,i just had to spam on my fren's fb wall! it was so hilarious!

had a verrrrrrr naice lunch made by my aunt...and dinner too! verrrrrrr naice :D curry chicken for lunch and chicken rice for dinner! lol...too much meat -_-"

can't wait for 2moro as i'm going to my fren's place shes gona cook me lunch which i ordered Kimchi Jigae aka Korean Stew from her! heheh....hope i dont get lost on the way to her place... LOL

i'm already missing my bro coz he's left for Europe on Saturday..going around Europe for 4 weeks. sigh..hope he gets me something when he comes back!

i've been missing church for 2 weeks and trust me,i feel guilty about it. sigh....


0 comments:

Post a Comment