Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Few Hours Spent In Rhodes

today is Tuesday and my korean friend asked me to meet her up in Rhodes which is where she lives so that she can cook lunch for me.she asked me few days in advanced what i wanted her to cook,so i said 'kimchi jigae aka kimchi stew' coz i havent had any since i came here and am dying for it.

so my aunt dropped me off at Epping train station today and i was hoping i dont get lost on the way to Rhodes becuz it's my first time taking the train in Australia. yes,i'm a hooligan,laugh all u want. so yeah i went and bought my ticket which i pressed,single journey,student and so i paid $1.70 to go to Rhodes. after that i went and asked the officer gal which platform do i go to and she pointed out so i went down to wait. so i took the train and went to Rhodes,my fren came to pick me up. thank god. so we went to the mall which is also near her place by walking distance and we bought the ingredients we need for kimchi jigae. the mall is quite crowded today coz every tuesday is a movie day which means the tickets go on cheap like $10 for a movie,usually it costs $15.50 for a movie. so yeah she told me she wil come at night with her frens to watch the korean movie that the cinema is playing titled Take Off. damn it! only that cinema in Rhodes plays korean movies. i want to watch toooooo!!! huhuhu~

so yeah after all my complaints about the cinemas, we went into Ikea just to buy a hotdog..hahahahaha!well,in Msia the Ikea's hotdog is good too right? so yeah we paid $1 for a hotdog...hahahah..delicious!

so we went home to cook..she does the nicest kimchi jigae that i've eaten here!! LOL...in my heart i was thinking 'u can go open a restaurant lah!!' lol..but of course i didnt say it out. hahahaha...i wanted to though... so yeah after few hours or chatting and laughing i had to go back and my aunt doesnt wana pick me from Epping ,she wants me to take the train down to Pymble and to do that,i gotta change train lines. this is where i'm afraid i'll get lost. but thank god i manage to...but when i was at Hornsby trying to switch trains, there were soooo many Aus kids running around..some screaming!! they all look like they're 14-16 yrs old only! wearing so damn sexy and 1 of dem even screamed someone had a knife?! i was like..ehh? but i stil got on the train anyways. and i sat with a few oldies. anyway after that it was peaceful but i tend to don't like Aus kids dat much,they are sooooo naughty...like really naughty and rude. UGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment