Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why Am I Feeling This??

i dont know why recently i sort of feel like i need someone by my side like my life won't be interesting if there isnt someone who i can always turn to or talk to and hang out n talk crap...weird.. seriously,i dont have like a proper hangout lepak partner..need one badly..

i have been here for almost 6 months,its funny how time flies in a blink of an eye when u don't even realize it... and to tell u the truth,there isn't a moment where i don't think of my frens back home in Msia.. so sad la.. i miss going out yumcha with frens,i miss shopping with frens, i miss going to karaoke with frens...sigh.. i miss the noisy Malaysia...here is like so quiet and so boring... the best part is i always hear myself thinking and getting all emo after that *grrr*

maybe that is why i keep updating my blog about everything i do? even my thoughts. i turn to the blog so often nowadays,u really have no idea man... blogging helps to ease my mind.. like seriously. =)

i freakin missed KBS channel...sobs sobs.. why the koreans here don't demand a korean channel on national tv?! damn it..its like a little korea here u know?! 50% of my uni students r koreans... like seriously..i even enjoy speakin korean to those ppl who work at the shops..like when i ask about something or order something..its so fun to see their reactions and asking me where i'm from..hehehe...i missed eating korean food at Daorae too =[

its so gay that the internet here is based on usage limit.i think i've mention this too many times. i cant watch youtube,i cant watch my dramas,i cant even download anything... !#$%^%$#@!

0 comments:

Post a Comment