Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Duno What To Say....

today i was at home whole day minding my own business n figuring out how to do my asmnt..when evening reaches i turned on the tv n watch the news. so after the news i off the tv. well wanted to get online actually but ended up watching some music videos for a while. so my aunt came back n the first question she asked me was "so how many hours did u watch tv today?".... so i said 'only the 5 o'clock news' .... like wtf right??? thats the first question u ask me? i really need to move out if i can...like seriously..once my bro's flatmate moves out i wil hv a chat wit my bro about me moving in... i dont care if i have to owe my bro the rent first...damn it..i cant take it anymore of the stupid attitude...no wonder shes a spinster.... i wish i dont end up like her that nobody wants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment