Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Conversation Led To Mixed Up Emotions

yeah,yesterday i had a short conversation with my ji mui(like sister but not real sisters) Chloe in MSN,i freakin miss her presence,shes like such an awesome friend lah..seriously,when shes around,all i do is laugh.hehehe...love that..

so anyways she was telling me about how she liked a guy in uni n all...and that shes disappointed in him and blah blah blah... so she wasnt quite happy with it..anyway i wont put more details in..LOL...

and then the feeling suddenly hit me,i started thinking of that someone..i mean,i seriously thought all my feelings towards him already subside coz i reli dont feel anything when i'm with him...yes,not even butterflies in ma stomach except the fact i feel dumb around him.haha..i shall not go into that.so then i told Chloe about him and even showed her his pic and she said she liked tis guy(sort of approve this guy for me LOL) and then i posted sumthin on my fb status and another ji mui Nicole also wanted to know about the thing i mentioned in fb so i told Nicole about him too in MSN and showed her his pic and she also approves him..hahaha...its so funny to see them approve him like if anythin reli happened between me and him den of coz i wud be happy that my frens wil like him too,i dont wana get a stuck up introverted guy with big ego right? hahaha...

then i just really canot stop thinking about him...it's not a nice feeling u know..the previous night i slept at almost 4am..and thats partly coz of him.. >.<" pls tell me how to get him out of my head. sigh.. its hard whenever u like someone and u already know u wont get him,not even the slightest possibility.i wish this feeling would come to an end...

so yeah i posted on my twitter too saying "can see,cannot have.not even the slightest possibility." and Victor responded to my tweet saying "now that u see,speak it into fervent prayer! and u will have." haha... well,i dont mean to laugh at wat he's saying coz theres no way he would know wat my tweet is referring to right? i dont blame him. but to apply it into other stuff,i do think he did gave me an awesome advice.hehe.. Victor is a very awesome guy,he's my fav person ever! well,he's my bro's flatmate for one and he's uberly friendly and funny..hehehe..i love him to bits and pieces..i really dono how i'll fit into the church gang if it wasn't for him & his lovely pretty fiancee Jo. love them =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment