Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where's The Humanity?

i really dont understand this world,i mean.. even dogs can treat ppl nicer compare to the way ppl treat other ppl...isnt it? am i not right? ppl are more worst than animals... dogs r loyal,dey're always ur fren,always there for u,comfort u when u're sad and go crazy with u when u're happy.isnt it? i've never really had a dog b4 but last time there used to be a stray dog comin to my house n stay..and i really care for it..even my dad loves her..shes really a very nice dog...altho shes not like those expensive breed or something..shes stil very loyal..

i reflect on the way how my aunt treat me,i'm very thankful i have a place to stay n all but...i just hate her guts..her attitude..seriously...the way she treats me... bible says love ur enemy like u love urself right? but how? impossible for me to love her if she keeps pushing me away... i do treat her like family but does she treat me like one? i dont think so..she treats me like a dog... tell u something...actually many times i eat leftover food like from yesterday...and she grabs some more fresh food n force me to eat yday's food.she goes thru ALL my stuff,so i cant buy anything with my own money oso..she wil scold.. she always say 'dont lie to me,i will know' ...well thats how she will know if i buy things or snacks for myself..scolding is all she knows.. my uncle always tell me to be patient with her...well,i'm doing it..so i need my internet so i can blog n release all out...

theres so many times i wana run to my pastor to tell her wats going on...but i just didnt have the guts to do so...and i think Victor is a nice person who i can tell him my problems possibly..but i also dun hv the guts 2 do so....sigh..so i turn to my blog..thats why u all can see me ranting alot here..releasing ma stress...

so u c,compare my aunt to a dog...i think a dog is much better than her..really... i want a pet dog next time when i get my own place..it'll be so much fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment