Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Most Selfish Aunt..What A Bitch!

my aunt is the most selfish person on earth that anybody cud find. i mean,even she has relatives/family she stil counts every cent and don't think of others.

today,my aunt ask me if i had plans on saturday..so i said no coz i really dont have any plans..den i ask why? she said '4low me to aunty lynette's place to stay' i say 'err i dont want,u go la have fun' den she said 'why u dont wana go?' den i said 'coz i dun feel comfortable there.' den she said 'so u only feel comfortable at home la?' i said 'yeah' and she said 'ok then i will keep all the plugs n keep the remote control,u dont have to use the dvd player,laptop or hair straightener oso.'

and i think 'wat the FUCK? am i bloody dog to u? i MUST do all u order is it? wtf...bitch...what the hell is wrong with u? den how am i gona do my homework den if i kenot even charge my laptop? how am i gona blow dry my hair den?' seriously...wtf.... someone told me to tell my parents..oh last time when i was in dis kind of situation,i told my mom... u know wat my mom did? she's SO CLEVER. she went and tell my aunt. so imagine what happen to me... yeah thats right,my mom is that STUPID..she tells it back to my aunt wat i said..as if she doesnt believe me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment