Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 2 Days Spent..

well,since tuesday i had gone back to my home in Lane Cove which is where i'm originally staying with my spinster aunt, i spent the whole night watching the korean gameshows that i took from my korean friend. hahah...it is SO HILARIOUS! i love it!! wish i cud take more but shes leaving soon to go back to Korea so yeah..sigh........

the next morning, i woke up late at near 11am..and i took my breakfast and thought to myself 'hey! i've got nothing to do and i dont have internet at home coz i've used up my limit and have to wait till the 11th for it to come back on and i've got all the FRIENDS and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER DVDS with me,so why dont i start watching it', and so i did. for the whole day i spent watching Season 1 of Buffy. it really does bring back memories where i once thought of that i want to be like Buffy to fight vampires,that would be cool. LOL..so yeah i was daydreaming away..........and during the night i watched another gameshow *i watched those gameshows slowly becoz i don't wana finish it all and have nothing to do in the night when i don't have internet. haha* and i watched the korean movie "Mother" which released this year May and i was abit clueless about the movie LOL...

so yeah today morning i watched Buffy again,this time continue on Season 2..which i only got to 3rd disc and havent finish it. sigh...1 Buffy show is 40mins long so it takes me a long time to finish 1 season hahaha! but its all good..i enjoyed alot... since it is so windy and cold outside this past few days,not to mention raining as well,i didnt go out much but stay home and watched these tv sitcoms. thanks to my brother for the tv sitcoms otherwise i think i would've bored to death at home without internet,i wonder how i passed my time the first few months when i was like that...LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment