Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Piss-ful Sunday

today i woke up with heavy rain outside.felt like just lying on my bed. so i went online..chatted with Ching & Bonnie & Alyssa. so yeah,it was good.

all of a sudden my aunt called me to her room n ask me to straighten her hair for her..so i did..den i said later when im about to go to church i wana use the hair straightener too.

she was like 'u're only going to church.dun nid 2 straighten ur hair.'

den i said 'well,church or uni are the only places i go to.'

and then she said 'did u wash ur hair?'

i was like 'yes i did,i just washed it yday night'

well i can tell shes giving me a 100 excuses to not let me use the hair straightener when she promised she will share it with me. wat a selfish bitch. go ahead,be all selfish you want.i will only keep quiet. i'll buy my own hair straightener then,till then if she says anythin about me wasting money on buying hair straightener, shes gona get it from me. bloody selfish self centred bitch. i really cant wait till the day i move out.

i was complaining to Alyssa and she said 'sometimes its better to buy ur own resources so that u don't have to look at people's face colour when u wana borrow something' which is SO TRUE. i m so gona get 1 for myself. seriously. what have i done wrong? i just wana borrow it,it's not like i'm gona spoil it or hide it but i assure u she will hide the hair straightener away from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment