Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SEE Party Pics. Mad Fun.

Watermelon skin still in her mouth while playing Fuseball LOL.

Monica looking sexy with those teeth.

finally looking like Mickey Mouse eh? Jemma.

OOO Freddie looking like a vampire. scaryy

Monica,Scott & my bro Sean. Scott's mouth is closed!! can't see this teeth.

Bennie & his coloured nipples hanging and bouncing.

Blue tongue from sucking the lipstick sweet that is blue colour! oh Heidi.









camwhore sessions by Bonnie, Me & Jemma.


Playing Jungle Speed.




the SingStar group.
















More Jungle Speed.

Clouds & Me.

Jemma & Me.

Vic's reversed nipples.

Vic's fake sideburn hanging on his ear.


Balloons hanging on my butt.

Victor & me.

Heidi & me.

Monica,such a lady.

Paul & me.

i dragged his snow cap down til it covered his eyes and i took a pic of it. how cute.

Freddie & me. She's German =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment