Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bored Much?

i dunno why but i feel so lazy to blog. maybe coz my life ain't interesting.

hmm... i tried stalking people on facebook but i end up getting disappointed coz facebook has been slow lately. as in not many people are updating their facebook often maybe becuz they are not as free as me. LOL. people have busy lives,look at me..sitting here blogging about how bored i am. argh~

i envy those people who already have a boyfriend la. when is my turn? i'm so sad.... i have nobody to disturb when i feel bored,i have nobody to run to and hug when i feel down... sigh...

to those people who already have a partner,please appreciate your partner coz i don't want to see anybody get hurt and i wish you well. hope you guys can be happy forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont worry u are able to find ur partner either.. get a handsome boy and sneak out with him without knowing people haha.. i also feel like wanna have a girlfriend then my working life would be much more happy

Suey™ said...

LOL... if only some handsome boy wants me.

Post a Comment