Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Call Yourself A Christian?

on sunday there's this church friend of mine asked me to meet up on Monday in uni for coffee coz she goes to the same uni as me. i didn't want to hang out with her much coz i'm afraid she'll dig my stuff and spread around in church plus she's very good at lying etc. anyways,i texted her that i have a group meeting about presentation and stuff and that i can't make it to the appointment with her,she texted me back saying 'no worries.'

so every monday we have SEE meeting in church and i went,i said hi to her when i saw her and she totally ignored me like not even looking at me even when i patted her shoulder.

u know,she used to go to Hillsong church and she told me shes the leader in the youth group or watever..i thought she should know better if shes the leader,you're not suppose to act like that in church and stuff rite? plus,when u're a leader or watever,u don't go telling people that you're a youth leader and stuff thats just showing off. anyway shes only 20 yrs old which she is younger than me by 2 years. so anyway i've decided now that i don't want to talk to her anymore since she is doing this in front of people so i shall do the same. she calls herself a christian? puhh leeeze.. who cares if you know the bible from front to back and everything? when you are not living the life that God asks you to,then who are you to say and show off that you're a leader/christian. she can just ignore me over this little thing.

also,the shit that happened 1 week ago with my korean friend,she's also another 1 like that. she calls herself a christian,but she gets mad over little things and decided not to be friends with me anymore? bravo. God will be so proud of you eh?

all i can say is "please grow up and look at problems in God's view,He wouldn't want his children to fight but to forgive and forget." ARGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment