Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

We're Over,Bitch.

u know what i'm so annoyed about?
the fact that u keep telling B how disappointed u are in me that i told Monica and Paul about our issue.
guess wat, ur fren,my classmate Jer is ignoring me in class pretending i'm invisible.
what gets me even more pissed is the fact that even Al is ignoring me.
u said u are disappointed in me becoz i told who and who,well bitch,what about you? u told them as well thats why they are ignoring me. and i'm not surprised if Dahee ignores me as well.

Bitch.
We're totally over this time. i dont even know why the hell i tried calling you 2 days ago thinking that i could somehow possibly save our friendship. well guess what,it's over. i'm not even gonna try becoz u're such a hypocrite. u dont even put in effort to save this friendship well i guess i'll do the same. nice to know i ONCE HAD A FRIEND LIKE YOU,A SPOILED PRINCESS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment