Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Uni :)

today,i went to uni in the afternoon as usual...i wore my cute dress LOL..it is my first time wearing dress to uni coz i'm usually very lazy and don't dress up or even make up to go uni...well,esp uni... if i go to the city i would wear nicer and make up of course. mind you,sometimes me and my frens get lazy and we just wear jeans and t-shirt and flip flops to the city,yes thats how casual western countries are.

when i arrived,i saw 3 friends standing outside the classroom waiting for the other class to be dismiss. the 3 gals are Frances,Kinnie & Maggie. Maggie and Kinnie immediately froze when i walked towards them. LOL. coz i was wearing a dress,my flats,having put make up on and of course,my sunglasses coz it was sunny today. Maggie said 'Sue,u look so....' then Frances added 'stunning'. LOL~ i'm flattered really. if i have the time and patience i would wear like that everyday but i don't have that many nice blouse or dresses to wear hahaha~ so yeah.

oh that HongKong boy i was talking about,the one that asked me to flipped my hair last week, he said 'Sue,u look so beautiful today and also, your facebook profile pic, is so so breath taking. really breath taking.' so i replied 'thank you :)' then he kept saying it's so pretty and stuff and i was like 'errr thanks again :)' PAI SEH LAH!!!

so yeah today was 1 of my classmate's birthday Zhiming and after the lecture we all sang a Happy Birthday song for him. how nice of us~!! :P anyway it was Phoebe's idea.

after class when i was waiting for the bus i was literally freezing while waiting for the bus. thank god i brought a scarf in my bag but then my legs are freezing!!!! *shivers*

so yeah it wasn't too bad today. i slept in the bus on the way home coz the traffic was quite bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment