Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Annoyed.

i am tired both mentally and physically. had a messed up 2 weeks. physically i can sleep earlier to help but mentally its hard.
i've told myself i wana take a break from church for 2 weeks at least.

so today i comment on Bonnie's wall saying i might not go to church on Sunday but i asked her to confirm with me if she's going so if she goes then i'll go otherwise i just feel like staying home.

then Mon commented asking why wouldn't i go etc..so i explained to her abt the shit(not in details) and she said 'well i dont c why it would stop u from going to church' then i told her more detailed like how i got yelled at and blamed at then she said 'dude if that 1 incident tires you out then you shud pray to God for more resilience' .... i was so annoyed. actually it's not just 1 incident ok! that alone is big and it tires me out yes but i stil have other things on my mind like family probs and stuff. she can just say becoz of that 1 incident,well she dont even know whats going on in my life. i freaking hate people who tells me these things.i mean i know you are concern and all but please don't think that you have a strong mentality means i'll have one too,and also just becuz u can sustain and handle all the stress doesnt mean i can. u cant just ask me to think like u all the time,if i have a positive and strong mentality then why do i need frens for?

its those times where u just wana whine and hear assurance from your frens that everything's gonna be fine and blah coz telling me like this doesnt help and trying to force a strong mentality into my mind doesnt work overnight. it just doesnt. i will need time to grow as well right? so why keep asking me about my personal problems and then force something like that on me? i was fine the whole day till she ruined my mood. i feel so annoyed now. damn it. it just adds 1 more stress to my mind. urgh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment