Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

i lazy blog.

i'll write everything in short for what i did today.

1. went to chatswood to meet up with J. we're good now. wana forget about the shit that happened.
2. went to North Sydney to meet up my aunt after Chatswood to buy stuff.
3. taught my aunties how to write 'happy birthday' in chinese. so funny how they were counting the strokes. LOL. headache.
4. chatting with Jack on MSN. all goood. LOL.
5. prolly going to bed soon. so goodnight.

i am lazy to blog long story so i made it short.more interesting rite?

anyway yday i was so lucky i think luck stayed by my side and i do hope that it won't leave me like how Jack termed it 'it will stay by ur side like a manja kitty.' LOL! awesome quote.

P.S. just when i was feeling really emo and down and was thinking to take a break from church for 2 weeks at least, God decided to turn everything around for me. i hope the luck stays. i love you LUCK! bring me my prince LOLLLL!!! justtttt kidding. anyways,praise God for the miracles. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment