Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tired

i am feeling physically and mentally tired.

physically feeling tired coz i go out a lot lately and i felt like i haven't been home resting my body plus i always sleep late.

mentally, i have too much things to think about.
i had misunderstandings with my friend which we came to solved.
i had been always thinking about him,worrying about what he thinks of me,i just wish this feeling can go away.
i have assignments that are yet to be done during the holidays and start preparing for presentations after the holidays. then i still have 2 major essays(2000w each). i feel like crying.
i missed my family,my friends back home in Malaysia.
i missed the familiar place that i once called home.
i missed the yumcha days.
i missed talking crap with my best friends.
i missed having Ruth's parents giving me the food abuse.
i missed Malaysian food.
i missed my cousins back home.
i missed hanging out with the friends who grew up with me,we had so many memories together.
i missed having sudden plans and rushed to somewhere with Alyssa,Fion,Ruth,Kai etc.
i missed Kai's food,i missed hearing his loud annoying laughter.
i missed having Takato irritating me with his smses.
i missed insulting or teasing Feefa and end up laughing at each other coz we love each other.
i missed Bukit Bintang.
i missed hanging out with Soo Ping and talking about superstitious or serious or even weird stuff.
i missed my korean dramas and songs.

i basically have too many things to think about and i think my mind can't take it.

i am crying. i am tired of life. someone please bring me back to the familiar place with familiar people. i missed them. and.....i want to forget him.

2 comments:

ss said...

Sue, look around you. You got so many friends and you are loved. Don't let those silly feelings defeat you.

Suey™ said...

aww thanks alot shyne! :)

so great to have known you as well <3

Post a Comment