Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weird? I Dunno...

today i went to class as usual... dunno if you guys remember but i think i posted before about a Hong Kong guy in my class that i think that he likes me? i'm not sure lah but then he's always saying weird stuff to me? although we don't contact by text messages or MSN...

today after class i was waiting for my friend Phoebe and Kinnie to walk out together then this guy came over and hug me goodbye. i don't mind hugging people no matter guys or girls coz i do hug all my church friends,guys and girls. but this guy,he usually won't hug me and he always say 'sue you're so pretty' or 'sue,you look so beautiful today' or 'sue *wink*' ...aiyo...headache..LOL!

weird much? i dunno... he's a very nice guy and all but sometimes the things he says to me are just weird or maybe he's just being nice,i dunno.. anyway he's a little sissy thats why i always thought he is either gay or ...?

ummmmmmmm......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment