Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Lucky Day?

anyway today finally finished my Media Culture presentation that we delayed for 4 weeks. eesh. felt like 1 burden has just left my shoulder.so good. best thing is,lecturer told my group that we are good and possibly can get Distinction for the presentation! how good is that?! praise God!!

also,today when i got up the bus around 9.30am to go to uni,i saw a bus ticket on the floor so i picked it up coz i thought i dropped it. it had the casing where people use to put their bus tickets on which has the same colour as mine thats why i thought i had dropped it in the first place. when i picked it up,its like gold man...i found 2 blue pass (which i use it to go to Chatswood), 1 Red pass(for the city), 1 Orange pass(no idea where i can travel to coz can go very far) and 1 ferry pass (now i can ride ferry to Manly beach!!)...how good is that? i mean,i dont mean to keep it to myself first but people saw me picking it up and nobody bother to check whether they have dropped it or maybe the person who dropped it has gone down the bus. haha... finally i save some $ for buying my bus passes! yyyyyiiieeewwww

omg also,today i went to class rite,then the HK guy that i've previously mentioned that i think he likes me or maybe he is gay..came and hug me so i returned the hug coz i dont really mind but its weird for non-locals coz asians are not very huggable lolll~ anyway he was telling me he got his lifeguard license which then i congratulated him coz its really epic!! and then i dunno why he asked me to flip my hair..i was like 'huh?' then he said yeah just flip ur hair,i wana c! then i did it for him LOLZA!! then he said 'oh wow,so sexy,so beautiful!' ... oh gosh..that was mad weirddddddd!!!!! LOL

P.S. i urge u to stop laughing now coz of the whole flipping hair thing or i kill u!!!! SILENCE!! I KILL U!!! >.<"

0 comments:

Post a Comment