Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bad Dream

yesterday night or rather this morning around 3am-4am... i had a bad dream..

i dunno when or what time the dream started but what i do know is that it woke me up and when i checked my mobile phone,it was already 3am.

surprisingly,i still remember what i dreamed about. the dream was about me and 3 of my besties back in high school,their names are Chloe,Nicole and Shirley.

4 of us was in a restaurant and i was surprisingly sitting alone at that moment eating and then they 3 stood up and Shirley dragged me to a corner of the restaurant and i dunno what she was doing but it looks like she was calling on some spirits and the spirit sort of possessed her or i think she was asking something to the spirit and it gave her an answer. i of course looked scared coz i actually can see the spirit going into her body. then she kept asking me to try it out and said that it would be okay. i wanted to walk back to my seat but she urged me to try and call the spirit out. i dunno why but i did call the spirit out and when it was going to possessed me i felt a tingling on my waist and i asked something and it was about to push my body forward and answer me then i let go of Shirley's hand and just stared at her and wanted to go back to my seat and just stay away from her. and then i woke up.

that feeling is so eerie that i dare not closed my eyes for maybe 5 minutes. you know how to wake up in the middle of a dream and you would wanna go back to sleep coz naturally your eyes don't have the strength to stay open? in this situation i tried forcing my eyes to be open coz i wouldn't let them close coz i'm afraid that the dream will continue. my heart was basically racing. after a while i went back to sleep then my brain was always half conscious of my surroundings like you know what is happening around you but then your eyes are closed. it was not a very good feeling so i kept praying to God with my eyes closed hoping that the dream wouldn't continue.

everyone says it is good to remember your dream because it always have a significant meaning and usually people remember their nightmares because it scares us and gives us a bigger impact compared to the dreams that is about nothing or about something good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment