Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coincidence or Not?

ever experienced wearing same colour clothes or same style e.g. 3/4 jeans with another friend or maybe even the same colour shoes with a friend? well i have, and that person used to be my bestie Michelle Lim from Malaysia but not anymore coz now she's in Adelaide,sigh i missed her so much!

so anyways, i went to church today. i wore white shoes,skinny jeans,white tube with a purple top on and a black cardigan with light make up on coz today's Easter so i thought i want to dress nicer.

when i walked into church i saw 'him' wearing white tee,purple cardigan,jeans and white shoes. wth! now tell me this isn't coincidence?! i mean,it's my first time in Sydney to experienced this 'coincidence' and of all people it had to be him...LOL~ anyways Clouds took a pic of us but she has not uploaded the normal colour pic on fb but she uploaded the Hipstamatic Print one.



2 comments:

ss said...

haha..I saw this photo when I sign in my facebook. Like like like like. You hug his waist >< should frame this up

Suey™ said...

oh..haha yala..my fren uploaded..baru took on Sunday itself using her iPhone then uploaded d.. ^^

aw glad u liked this pic.i also likey!! :D
i can't put my arm around his shoulder,he tall.lol...

Post a Comment