Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Day in The City With Yasmine

today my HK friend Yasmine date me out to go shopping in the city. it was a fun day.

we went to Chinatown and i was stuck in the shoe shop Rubi for like almost an hour! eesh. i was trying on this heels and i really liked them and when i checked the price,it's only $10....D: cheap cheap! but i end up not buying it because i didn't really know when i will wear it and i didn't know how to tie the freaking string behind my leg because the string is quite short after all the zig-zaging and it's really hard for me to tie it into a ribbon. so yeah.

i happened to bought another sweater from Cotton On Body! i love this shop! it was on sale for like $10. so yay!! hehe...

Yasmine got herself a boots and thongs and a nice sweet blouse from Supre and cheap leggings from a korean shop. after she paid the lady i said 'thank you' in korean,the lady smiled and stare at me for a while and asked me if i am korean and i said no, she was even more shocked that i can speak lol~ hahaha..anyway fun..

oh i also took Yasmine to eat steak for like $10.50 including a soft drink,how cheap is that! supposedly the steak is only $6.95 and plus the drink so it's $10.50. hehehe~ yummy,i enjoyed my steak too~ she had a chicken schnitzel =)

anyways,she came over to Lane Cove,my place coz i thought to bring her to the Thai Granary resto for dinner but she wasn't that hungry so we went to Firefly cafe for coffee~ happy happy~ my feet are tired though,maybe i might call it an early night today~

0 comments:

Post a Comment