Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Uni Library

just now my friend came to sit with me in the uni library for a while before she left to meeting her other friends. we were watching korean videos like big bang and lee hyori etc.. i was singing along to the songs. well,not loud but loud enough for a person sitting near me to hear. there was this asian guy that came to sit at my table with me because every other tables are occupied so after my friend left he received a text message and took out his phone to reply to the message, i saw he had the exact same phone as me so luckily my phone is in my hp pouch and nobody could see how my phone looks like so i took it and kept it in my bag. then later on he receive a call and he just answered his phone and i'm like "O.o he is korean!!!!" omggg you know how embarassing that was? i was singing the korean songs just now and my friend even asked me to teach her a few words.. like what the hell~!!!!! eeeessshh..dunno where to hide my face now LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment