Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Uni/Connect Group 1.3.10

today is the first day of Autumn and the temperature has dropped rapidly,and i mean RAPIDLY! it's like 20-23degrees today! i couldn't sleep much last night i dunno why coz i felt that i was almost conscious throughout the whole night. at about 5am+ in the morning,i could hear the wind blowing like real strong and i mean real strong coz you normally can't really hear the wind can you?? coz since summer i've been sleeping with my room window opened real wide coz due to the heat,my room gets stuffy so i had to leave the window open so that i can get air circulation in my room otherwise it might just stinks of my smell. (i love my smell)

i tell you,combination of wind and rain today is not cool. like seriously, it's been kinda humid here and the cold just eats right to the core of your skin i was literally shivering the whole day. i had a 8.30am class and i had to wake up like 6.30am in the morning and take my bus at 7.25am so trust me,with a spaghetti stripe on plus a jumper on and i'm still complaining cold,it's really cold. the jumper is thick enough to protect me actually,good quality clothes comes from Cotton On,am proud of it. =P

anyways, i brought my laptop to uni coz my gay internet ran out of credit thanks to Youtube so i used my own laptop and go online in the library while waiting for Jemma to finish her class. the library is so gay or rather my network is gay i don't get reception in the library so basically nobody can contact me. at about 5.20pm i walked out of the library and texted Jemma and still no reply,so i decided to tell her that i'm taking the bus home first and that she could call me once she reaches Lane Cove coz we're suppose to go to the Connect Group together. after i had my dinner at about 7.10pm she texted me saying she has a cold and couldn't come today. so fine i went by myself.

*i will rant about the topics we discussed today in the Connect Group in a seperate post coz i'm sure it's gonna be a long essay,haha*

so during the Connect Group we sorta relaxed and never focus so much on the 40 Days Of Purpose topic but in a way we did too coz we're all putting in our experiences and opinions on it.i'll write it in the other post.

yeah,Anna B. ordered a Zuchini fries like it was so the awesome i love Zuchinis and in the form of fries is just awesome LOL. in case you don't know what is Zuchini,Zuchini is like cucumber but taste better except that cucumber is more crunchy lol! we even had 2 complimentary snacks on our table by the chef,well i guess coz Clouds know some of the waiters there? or is it chef? im not sure but Bennie(her ex bf)is working in that cafe so she would always go and see him that is why the people there knows her too. anyways we had 2 bowls of Olives and a plate of Rocky Mountain marshmellow w/ jelly beans on and some almond dark chocolate(so the yummy) it's awesome. i love my Mocha cuppa too! =D

so after the Connect Group i walked home with Anna Stewart(my bro's flatmate,well i'm not so close to her sorta getting to know her more,shes not the Anna Bradley that i used to mention,anyway i'll use their surnames next time so at least you readers can differentciate the two) anyway i made a huge mistake by wearing my mini jeans skirt and a quite thin top to the Connect Group,well because after i came back from uni,my home feels warmer so i didn't think that i'd be shivering,guess it serves me right. so i was walking and talking with her on the way back right,i was literally shivering i mean i've got things to say too but my teeth was like gritted and couldn't say the words out properly LOL! dang.



Triple hearts on my Mocha~thanks to the Barista. love the art~

0 comments:

Post a Comment