Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When God Seems Distant

"God is real,no matter how you feel.
It is easy to worship God when things are going great in your life - when he has provided food,friends,family,health,and happy situations. But cicumstances are not always pleasant. How do you worship God then? What do you do when God seems a million miles away?"

by Rick Warren - The Purpose Driven Life

well,i've read it and i really learnt that i myself have experienced God being distant from me in my troubled times,actually God is not distant,he is always there,he just doesn't want to respond to your prayers to see how you act. it is a form of testing your faith and of course draw you nearer to him,but most people might just wander away from him too. am i right?

i myself did wander away from him in my secondary school days,i can admit that. but right now,it's not that my life is super perfect,but i'm actually testing my own faith towards God. i would want to focus on HIM and only HIM. i do not want him to be distant from me anymore nor having myself wander off again. it really isn't a pleasant feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment